Saturday, October 20, 2012

Gone But Never Forgotten

 
 
 

 
 
Have you ever lost someone that meant the world to you?


 Well I have on July 27,2012 He was one of my closest friends that I ever had and died at the age of 19, he loved life and was full of happiness.

For the privacy of him and his family I will not say his named or the way he died,but I don't think I have to just the way I talk about him everyone who knew him knows who I'm talking about. He was the highlight of every ones day, always wanted to cheer people up, and did what ever he could to help people out. He was a class clown and always knew how to put a smile on my face.                                                                                                                               


  He was an amazing dancer ever known to man and had a heart to cover the Grand Canyon.

  I always wondered why bad things always happen to good people and i don't think I'll ever find out. I just want him back, but that's not going to happen. I feel the only way I can connect with him is dancing for him. I have been working on a dance just for him to relieve the pain.

 
 I never knew that the last time I saw him was going to be THE LAST DAY  I ever talked to him
again. 

 He was traveling in Rome when it happened and never even made it back to say goodbye.

   When I was told the news I felt like my heart stopped working. I think and dream about him every day and even when the wind blows I feel that's him with me. Its been hard for me to deal with the pain, but I've learned to take it a step at a time. 

One day I was walking to class and I saw a truck that looked just like his truck and just for a split second I wished that when the truck past by it was going to be him in it. I think and dream about him everyday and he will always have a special place in my heart.

.
  This is the song I'm going to dance to hope you all enjoy it.



 

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Rayah. He definitely was an amazing person and was always a blast to hang out with. I don't know why this tragedy had to happen to him, or why his life had to be taken from him when he didn't deserve it. R.I.P.

    ReplyDelete